top of page

Leave Certificates

Do you need a leave certificate to cover your sick leave or carer's leave at work? The team at AFS Friendly Pharmacy can help. 

Our pharmacists are able to provide leave certificates for illnesses and conditions within their recognised practice. If you are unsure as to whether our pharmacist can help, please give us a call or head in to your local pharmacist today. 

why see your local pharmacy?

Skip the wait at the doctors surgery
No appointment
Accredited certificates for a range of conditions

get the rest you need

we can help you

bottom of page